Hi Point owners are a creative bunch!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by bluharley, Mar 20, 2015.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

I've seen a lot of creativity when modifying your Hi Points. I joined KahrTalk, since I now own one, and there is a thread for showing your favorite Kahr pics. They are all bone stock out of the box. Once in a while someone will stipple their grips, and a couple polished, but that's it. Maybe because they cost more, and some cost a lot, which I don't understand because their $900 gun looks a lot like my $300 gun. But even still, mods are just not popular, or maybe unavailable. Cudos to the Hi Point crowd! :dance::splits:

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    The true heroes are Ed Stallard and his friends and family who saw fit to give us a firearm that's not only extremely easy to work on, it's also a blank canvas the size of a roadside billboard.

And being inexpensive sure don't hurt either.

3. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Newest addition to the engraving options, it is going on a customers gun and on my C9 in front of the ejection port

[​IMG]

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Now that is cool Mary.

5. slade601

slade601 Member

I'd love that on an ar lower.

6. Irishfanatik

Irishfanatik Supporting Member

I wonder who the lucky guy is getting that engraving. Does it have army engraving on the other side? Haha.

7. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Gee it might... nice idea that I am running with!

8. Irishfanatik

Irishfanatik Supporting Member

Mary, you should change the design and have the I in infidel be a hi point pistol or a carbine. That would be a cool option.

9. Rerun

Rerun Member

Or have an Enfield rifle in the first 'I' position...

eldar

10. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I didn't do the design beyond a bunch of cleanup so it would engrave well. One of those "I found it on the internet" things.

11. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

And on a C9 slide

[​IMG]