8,975 Posts
Reactions: ekim

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
ADE red dot from Ebay, Yes I make and sell the top pistol rail that fits into the rear sight slot. Mahan metal rear sight got bought up by Hi Point and available at iberiaxtras.com. Yes I have lower picatinny rails for both pistols that I 3D print. Glue on, if you want removalable ones guy sells one on ebay for large caliber pistols as does Iberiaxtras.com. I believe I am the only one with a C9 lower rail option. At least I have found no others out there for sale.

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
ADE red dot from Ebay, Yes I make and sell the top pistol rail that fits into the rear sight slot. Mahan metal rear sight got bought up by Hi Point and available at iberiaxtras.com. Yes I have lower picatinny rails for both pistols that I 3D print. Glue on, if you want removalable ones guy sells one on ebay for large caliber pistols as does Iberiaxtras.com. I believe I am the only one with a C9 lower rail option. At least I have found no others out there for sale.
C9 ver 2 will have it ;)

·
Premium Member
4,853 Posts
My C9, at 10rds, 10yards zero I feel it's more accurate than the G34 using regular cheaper S&B range plinking ammo :p View attachment 52929 View attachment 52931
It that the new and improved, not yet issued, ghetto reflex sight? Heard there was one for crotch-grabber homeboy crowd, but we never see them in ******* central. Oh, yeah,

welcome to the zoo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I believe it's classified as the "Urban-Horizontal Optic" U-HO. I noticed my groupings getting much tighter if I do a forward thrusting motion one handed sideways with a slight cant, while grabbing and pulling upward on my crotch area with each shot.

·
Premium Member
4,853 Posts
I believe it's classified as the "Urban-Horizontal Optic" U-HO. I noticed my groupings getting much tighter if I do a forward thrusting motion one handed sideways with a slight cant, while grabbing and pulling upward on my crotch area with each shot.

As demonstrated thusly? Does the hop help?:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts

As demonstrated thusly? Does the hop help?:rotfl::rotfl:
It's required. Since the bullet comes out sideways, it falls faster than normal, so you have to hop, to help it stay up where it should be.

You know...science!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
It's required. Since the bullet comes out sideways, it falls faster than normal, so you have to hop, to help it stay up where it should be.

You know...science!
:cheers:
Like swinging your arm to curve the shot as done in the movie 'wanted' ?

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
See....even Hollywood knows about ballistics and physics.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Not a pistol, but a Chromy in ATI stock that I won here. The only mods to my pistols are the carbon fiber pattern grips.

101 - 120 of 167 Posts