Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I check some local classified website's on a regular basis looking for good deals. a couple of things I have noticed is
1. Hi-Points seem to be about the only thing that move quickly, and
2. people around here are gouging bad for hi-points.

I saw a JHP .45 that SOLD for $350 Then I noticed this ad. WOW!!!
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=5733979&cat=377&lpid=

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't like paying more than an item is worth, so I try to always do my homework before buying. But we must remember that any item is worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. That may be the house you just bought that went up in value 50% in a year. The only time, in my opinion, that increasing the price because of short supply is wrong, is when the item is crucial to survival, such as plywood during a hurricane, or gasoline on an evacuation route. The price of Hi-Point firearms can go up as much as they will bring. I still have one or two I will sell if the price gets high enough!
I agree to a point. What surprises me are the people willing to pay $300-$400 bucks for a used Hi-Point that if they call around they can still buy new at a gun shop for $120-$200. There are plenty of gun shops here in Utah that have Hi-Points to sell, They move them quickly but they get regular shipments to refill their inventory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.