Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
780 Posts
When I got the 995 it was $139 nib, I just bought the C9 new for $129, and I bought my JCP a couple of months ago for $119 new. I'm so surprised sometimes when I see some of the prices people are trying to sell them for and even some of the prices some of the guys have paid for them on here. I guess it's all about supply and demand. It probably doesn't hurt that I live in Ohio though.

· Registered
780 Posts
My 995 my dad bought for me when I was 16, maybe? I don't remember. I'm 22 now so that's why mine was so cheap. We never shot the 995 though, I just started shooting it last year. Prices an all firearms are so expensive. I have a heritage rough rider .22/ .22mag and it was $89 new when I got it. I was at the gun show here in town and the cheapest one I found was $220 and when I was at Vance's here in Columbus they had it new for $169. Things aren't as cheap as they used to be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.