Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you have all heard it before, but I just have to say it again. Hi-Point is the best when it comes to customer service, hands down.
I bought a C-9 to go with the other fantastic Hi-Points that I own. You can never have too many in my humble opinion. It felt and pointed great from the start. But when I took it out to shoot I ran into some problems with the pistol failing to feed from the new magazines and the trigger was awfully rough, heavy and gritty. I am sure things would have improved with a few hundred rounds of ammo through it but I had heard so many good things about the customer service at Hi-Point that I decided to just give them a try. I called and the service dept. gentleman told me to ship it in and he would see what he could do to smooth things up and insure reliability.
Well, to make a long story short, I received the C-9 back from Hi-Point in 6 business days along with a nice note from the person that I had talked to previously. He is the one that actually worked on the pistol for me. He had polished the slide and rails, lightened and smoothed out the trigger, fired 4 full magazines of ammo through the pistol to insure reliability, and threw in a brand new magazine to boot. All I can say is BRAVO Hi-Point!!!! You Rock!!!
I took the pistol out this last weekend and ran 300 rounds through it without a hitch. Not one!!! The trigger is fantastic also.
It is hard to express how proud it makes me to own a firearm produced by a company like Hi-Point. They are the best, period!!

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Had the same excellent experience when I sent my C9 in. :D 8)

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
My C9 and 995 are about 10 years old and had a couple of thousand rounds through them, never have had to find out about the legendary warranty. I'm pretty darn happy about that but I've got to admit I'm a little jealous about the magazines! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts