Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am a member of my local gun forum here in Georgia, ok i dont care to much for these guys they are in the good old boy club if you know what i mean, i moved here from fla. 2 years ago, i have roots here, but yesterday i saw this subject about hi points and i was a little %&*()$ about it so i made a post ,since then nobody has said any thing, i would like so of us hi point owners to see this and tell me what you think. www.georgiapacking.org under forums , firearms. topic hi point pro

·
Registered
557 Posts
Oh well, the proof is in the pudding-- My brother in law thought (and thinks) they are POS-es also, but after he shot mine, he did admit that they are functional shooters. DOn't know if that is an endorsement, but it was as good as I could get from him...

8)

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I hate it when you guys post something and I get my hopes up. I thought for a second Colt had reintroduced the Delta Elite in a brand new caliber--19mm! I'd just have to sell whatever it took to own the new 19mm ACP...

Oh well, typo that the poster corrected darnit.

As to their comments; it's the usual 'never owned / shot' one but I want to look cool to you guys and 'I swear I'D never have anyting to do with one!' BS.

These are the same guys that swear they'd never date 'that girl' then they try to hide her from their friends. I've never had any respect for folks like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.