Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems lots of peoiple want hi point branded clothing but there is a limited supply and variety. If you are reading this HP all you need to do is contact www.cafepress.com and license your logo to them for clothing distribution. As i understand it they handle all the manufactruring and distribution end of it for whoever orders shirts. There are TONS of shirts from other manufacturers on there but no HP shirts. Seems to me this would be a win win for HP to do it through them instead of trying to handle it themselves.

SW

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
$12.80, Hi-Point shirt. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I don't like the Hi-Point logo. That German Cross or whatever...it looks cheap. How about something more sophisticated and professional looking?

G

·

I bought this one and ordered 2 light colored shirts. The shirts ended up having to be the dark because they were out of the others. I couldn't wait I had a range trip coming up and had to show off a lil. :lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I know this is an old post but I know hi point used to have shirts. I have 2 of them. I had a bad customer service issue that they made up with by sending me 2 shirts. I think I still have them. They were pretty nice.

Do they not have shirts anymore?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi folks. I am new to this forum, and hi-points. I also have a wife who is new at screen printing, but she has been doing some cool gun related shirts. Even though we cannot use the word hi-point she uses the carbine and C9 images in a lot of 2nd amendment shirts.

(Because they DO have thier own shirts, I spoke with Shirley and she is not interested in a new source....)

So, if the mods do not mind (And if this post disapears I will assume they do, and not have any issues with it....) you could PM me for info as to how to see the designs.

Some of you may know me from other HP related sites.

Thanks,

have a good day. And, if at all possible... SHOOT YOUR GUNS TOMORROW!!

Leroy

·
Registered
137 Posts
It seems lots of people want hi point branded clothing but there is a limited supply and variety. If you are reading this HP all you need to do is contact www.cafepress.com and license your logo to them for clothing distribution. As i understand it they handle all the manufactruring and distribution end of it for whoever orders shirts. There are TONS of shirts from other manufacturers on there but no HP shirts. Seems to me this would be a win win for HP to do it through them instead of trying to handle it themselves.

SW
For what it's worth, Tom at HP deals with a local (Ohio) company for his shirts. Whenever possible they stay in-state... in some cases for some items he has to go out of state, but NEVER out of the country. That is why they passed on giving my wife any of their business, but they were completely supportive of us starting a small business and using their images and name. The guys they use make most of thier money doing little league. Similar to my wife.

Cafepress gives you a lot of flexibility but the markup you have to pay is a little over the edge. I can sell one 6.1 oz shirt, one color on the front and back for $10.05. This shirt STARTS at $17.99 from cafepress. If you were a website, or other organization trying to either make a profit, or save a buck you would have to add markup to that. Now, take that same shirt from us and buy 12... the price drops to 7.50 (Or so.... I don't have our price sheet handy but it is in the 7.00 range....) and cafepress stays the same. After 20 somthing it goes down to $4.50 or so a shirt.

One of the things we do, is we work with clubs, req departments, school districts, etc... and we sell them shirts at these low prices, they sell them at $12-$15 dollars and they make money for their organization.

Just doing our part to try and stimulate the economy, put food on our tables, help our organizations and companies we like (2nd amendment sites, shooting, nonprofit, etc....) and let folks get high quality, custom designed shirts without spending $20 for a friggen T-shirt.

Just trying to work out the details without ruffling feathers is the part we struggle with. We are naive, I will admit it. We have good intentions, and assume everyone else does too. We also assume everyone else knows we have good intentions. We are learning though, that is not always the case. But, we will forge on.

Leroy

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hey Leroy

Just wondering if you were moving forword on the tshirts???????????

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would like to see maybe a golf shirt in black with just the Hi-Point logo. You know, something a little more classy. Maybe almost a dress/button up work shirt. Any chances of that?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I can make it happen if its embroidery that yall want. I can get any kind of shirt, or hat. Drawback on hats, to be affordable I can only put a design in one spot. If there is enough intrest I may can get a better deal. If your interested, PM me, and once I get an idea of quantity, I can get a price quote.

Tt

·
Registered
67 Posts
Its a really good idea to get them produced more. Certainly cheap advertising at its best, and with Hi-Points low prices, I'm sure cheap advertising is a godsend. Of course that, and word of mouth help too!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I second the opinion that the shirts should be more "classy". I'd own a couple if the didn't look like an ad for some kind of chopper motorcycle, or have pictures of the guns all over them. I wouldn't walk around the mall or anything with either of those on. I don't know that it has to go to the opposite extreme of an embroidered polo, but that would be great. Or just a nice, clean-looking white tee with the company logo.

So, if you're reading this HP, make some less "bike curious" looking shirts and you'll sell more of them, and in turn, more guns (walking advertisements).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts