Hi-Point to the rescue!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Twisty, May 16, 2018.

1. Twisty

Twisty Simple by choice Supporting Member

2. SWAGA

SWAGA Lifetime Supporter

Can’t help but think that carrying a gun doesn’t make up for poor decision making.
    But hey that’s just me.
    He got lucky.

3. ItBeMe

ItBeMe Member

$175. for a iPhone 7 the hand writing was on the wall.

SWAGA likes this.
  4. SWAGA

SWAGA Lifetime Supporter

And at night at an (for you) unknown apartment complex.

5. Tomcat1108

Tomcat1108 Supporting Member

The red flags were everywhere. Cheapest iPhone 7 on Swappa is $265.

6. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

The first mistake was wanting an iPhone. That right there shows he doesn't have any common sense.

7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    But....I LIKE my iPhone, it works really well with all my other stuff, even the PC's. And my Siri has that hot Australian accent. And here I thought it made me one of the cool kids.:(
    Of course, I get the smaller older free model with my contract.
    None of that bleeding edge new expensive crap for me!:bacon:

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

He is very lucky those bad guys weren't really dedicated to robbing him. He fired 7 out of 8 shots. Not enough ammo. Still too bad he didn't kill a couple of them.

Nice looking new gun he has there. What is that? BTW look for a SUV with a bullet hole in the door for a shiny new gun in the door!!

9. SWAGA

SWAGA Lifetime Supporter

Did he have his HP with a round chambered or did he in the middle of a fistfight with 4(!) guys find the time to rack the slide?
    In any case he went looking for trouble and he found it. Stupid he brought his family.
    Now this lady...minding her own business till trouble found her.
    Completely different story and kudos to her:

https://nypost.com/video/hero-mom-saves-the-day-killing-gunman-outside-school/

[​IMG]

Greg B., moona11 and Merle like this.
  10. TNTRAILERTRASH

Even fleeing the scene can get you shot legally in the back in Texas. ;)

moona11 likes this.
  11. SWAGA

SWAGA Lifetime Supporter

That’s cause everything is backwards in a Texas

moona11 and Twisty like this.
  12. Zorba

Zorba "The Veiled Male" Member

The list of wrongness is extensive. Smartphone. iPhone. Face***k. Giving a cell phone to an 11 yo kid. Reported from California. This just keeps giving...

adam01364, Twisty and SWAGA like this.
  13. rstewart

rstewart Supporting Member

SE TN
    To each their own but why in the world would you want to support Apple? Apple is an anti-2nd Amendment company. Tim Cook, CEO, has publicly stated that he is for more stringent gun control. Same with Starbucks. Why would any firearm enthusiast financially support any company who is ran by vocal supporters of more gun control? Many cheered when Mossberg, Hi-Point, Sprinfield, and others stopped doing business with Dick's yet continue to support anti gun companies like Apple and Starbucks. I don't understand.

ajole, Dex49 and eldarbeast like this.
  14. Zorba

Zorba "The Veiled Male" Member

Like Microsoft is any better - be it on gun control or computing platforms...

eldarbeast likes this.
  15. rstewart

SE TN
    I do not disagree . The list of anti 2nd amendment compaies is too great to list. I just didn't name them, but you are correct.

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

[​IMG]

17. SWAGA

SWAGA Lifetime Supporter

They do ( or at least did) care (somewhat) about your privacy as they’ve refused on more then one occasion to help LEO unlock and gain acces to IPhone data
    California workplace shooters being just one instance.

[​IMG]

18. rstewart

SE TN
    They didn't protect my privacy because I have never, nor will I ever own an Apple product. Anti 2nd amendment, slave labor using companies will never get a dime from me, knowingly. Not to mention I feel their products are about 50% overpriced. I realize I am in the minority in my thoughts but that is what I believe and I will stick to my beliefs.

Galloway6 likes this.
  19. TNTRAILERTRASH

Where do you think you android came from?

The San Bernadeno shooter and his wife? "workplace shooters?" Was he mad about not getting a raise? Crappy coffee? Cheap toilet paper? No donuts in the break room?