Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Happy to have found y'all. I bought a 995 and 2 C-9's 15 yrs ago and been rock and rolling ever since! Best Bang for the Buck ever! Kinda fired up about my 995 after converting it from a carbine to a Bullpup. At 26 1/4 inches, I'm barely legal. Waiting for the HP flash Suppressor to add another inch. Any suggestions on optics, picatinny sights, fore grips, slings, and 9mm +P ammo is appreciated.
HTAMBS995j.jpg

·
Administrator
24,594 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, you can lose the bolded font.

Reactions: SWAGA

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, you can lose the bolded font.
Careful. I had 3 threads on the other site dedicated to what an a$$hole I was for asking someone to not use bright red.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts

·
Administrator
24,594 Posts
I tap the B and size 4 to make it easier to read. I'm old...
We have 80 year olds and people with coke bottle glasses on this forum that don't need to blow up their font to read it. Plus you're using size 5 and 6 font. Size 4 is the forum standard size. Stick to the forum standard please. It's a simple request.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have 80 year olds and people with coke bottle glasses on this forum that don't need to blow up their font to read it. Plus you're using size 5 and 6 font. Size 4 is the forum standard size. Stick to the forum standard please. It's a simple request.
I bow to your authority. Thanks for the warm welcome

·
Premium Member
35,832 Posts
I bow to your authority. Thanks for the warm welcome
Don't worry, he's a good guy, sometimes when he's heard it for the umpteenth time, he gets cranky.;)

Another option...use your browser settings to make it bigger for you to read, but it will stay normal sized for everyone else.

On Chrome, it's usually something like hold down the "alt" or "ctrl" button, while tapping the "+" key or rolling your mouse wheel up. Apple's Safari is similar, but of course, not the same, because that would be too easy.

You can google "how to make the fonts in web pages bigger in (insert your browser name here)" and they will give you what you need to know.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Welcome John W
JHP owner here myself.

Reactions: John Wilkerson

·
Premium Member
9,327 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
21,295 Posts
Still laughing over HiPoints and Fat Chicks...
I know one woman who is offended by his sig line. Like it's my fault! :rolleyes:

First post and we see you already know how to properly take pics. Gotta have the shoes or feet in there................

Adding a bolt on flash suppressor doesn't add to the legal length. Would have to be pinned and welded. Check out Downrange products. Much cooler looking and functional muzzle breaks. HP's are for looks only.

I knew a John Wilkerson in high school..........Ft.Myers, FL.

Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
21,295 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I know one woman who is offended by his sig line. Like it's my fault! :rolleyes:

First post and we see you already know how to properly take pics. Gotta have the shoes or feet in there................

Adding a bolt on flash suppressor doesn't add to the legal length. Would have to be pinned and welded. Check out Downrange products. Much cooler looking and functional muzzle breaks. HP's are for looks only.

I knew a John Wilkerson in high school..........Ft.Myers, FL.

Welcome to the site!
Thanks TNTT, I can see how some women could take it personal...LOL! As for the pic, I didn't take that one, although that's what my 995 Monkey Gun looks like now. Just installed flip up sights from TACTICON last night. BSA optics, Ergo fore-grip, M-Lok sling and flash suppressor on the way. BTW, 26 1/4" is legal. Removable flash sup is necessary to take the new stock apart... Might be kin, My family's scattered all over the country.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts