Hi-Points Great for tinkerers And on the cheap

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Recoman, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Recoman

Recoman Supporting Member

Since I got started in HP's, I have found they are great fun,:D not only to shoot but for tinkering. There is quite a bit you can do to them from MoM and aftermarket. I have the cheap plastic grips from HP right now,:eek: but TMF makes great accessories and awesome hand made grips, as well as other manufacturers. Got "joeys" on the handguns, Haven't gotten around to the carbine yet.:blush:
    My JHP is my newest acquisition. $3 light from china/ebay, $17 grips and $5 light ring from HP. Also got a flush fit mag from Iberia and "crafted" a magazine "floor plate" from a broken rubber bungee cord :rofl: C9 took a little sandpaper and elbow grease:(, and also $17 grips from HP. 995 has a folding bi-pod, fore-grip, two extra mags and holder on stock and also a cheap but bright light from the bay. Gotta love em all, and support from HP is second to none.:D
    My phone doesn't take the best pics, but a little imagination can make these babies as beautiful as they are!!!:D As MACHOMELVIN and MANY OTHERS on here have said...HP's do breed like rabbits :cool: and they are ADDICTING!!!:indeed::hyper:

Attached Files:

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Really? Hadn't noticed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: