Hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by Upcountry Jim, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Upcountry Jim

Upcountry Jim Member

I work for the SC Department of Corrections as a training lieutenant. Firearms requalification (revolver and shotgun) is part of my duties. I inherited my brother's C9 after his passing, and was pleasantly surprised by how well it performed. That was my introduction. Hoping to learn a lot here.

2. Robert Block

Robert Block Member

If you ever have big problems with it just remember the lifetime warranty transfers to you. I had a magazine problem with my 380 and they shipped me one. Took 5 days and I didn't have to send them anything. As with any customer service situation your mileage may vary. I did a dumb thing on my 40 and bent the firing pin some. They sent me the pin, roll pin, new springs all with only a phone call. Some very few have a hard time but my service has been great and both pistols work quite reliably. Gone well over 700rds each pistol now.

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum.
    .45 JHP owner from Florida here.

Robert Block likes this.
  4. Upcountry Jim

Upcountry Jim Member

I bought a JC from the local pawn shop, but it turned out to have some issues. I called, sent it in. They told me that it would take a while, things being what they presently are, but they'd handle it. I figure they'll either fix it or replace it, so I'll be good either way.

ajole and Robert Block like this.
  5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I like those old alloy pistols. Nothing makes a Hi Point better, than making it heavier and adding a heel release.:D
    I have a Stallard, a JC and a JH. They shoot straight.

[​IMG]

SWAGA and Frank2041 like this.
  6. Welcome..im new here too.. HP customer service is second to none. I had some troubles with my C9, sent it in, and it now runs as good as my higher end guns.

7. One of my coworkers is from South Carolina. I like the State. I read over 400 land engagements (battles and skirmishes) took place in South Carolina during the Revolutionary War. Swamp Fox (Francis Marion) is also buried there.

I love shotguns and power they possess but I rarely shoot them now. It's because I have been too busy with .30 to .40 caliber long guns in the last decade.

Welcome to the forums.