Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yay!: :woow:Called service wed and talked to a tech about my fire pin and spring . My pin sheered off about 1/8 and wouldn't fire i posted my problem here and ya"ll told me to contant highpoint..so i did ? The tech had no problems sending me the new pin and spring no cost got the stuff 3 days later. GREAT!!!! thats the service i like no need to send it in and have the time out with my gun. They are a true and very respected in my book for Company's that stand behind there guns!!!!! And thanks to all u guys out there for the info :)

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Yea the lady who answers the phones is SOO nice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just replaced the firing pin on my 995. I got the same service From Hi-Point. It's always a pleasure to talk with the Lovely Lady at Hi-Point. By the way, the tech told me that the new firing pin is hardened and it came with two springs (inner and a shorter outer spring). my original only had one. the trigger is a little stiffer but the release is real sharp and clean. The ejection is also stronger, I'm still looking for the first snap cap that it launched!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts