High Point JS-9MM

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by colowe69, Mar 24, 2016.

1. colowe69

colowe69 Member

My Dad passed away and after cleaning up his house I found an old High Point JS-9mm however I could not locate the magazines for this pistol. I would love to purchase two clips for this so I can go out and fire it, especially being an old retired Marine. Can anyone tell me where I can order online as I am here in Florida.

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Condolences about your dad, that can be tough. Shooting my dad's guns always brings back a lot of emotions.

Call HP, they should be able to help you out.

Hi-Point Firearms:
    419-747-9444

3. PaGunMan

PaGunMan Member

most firearms stores have them ...I use a lot of Promag magazines...they work great for me... or if you want .. you can order some online from Southern Ohio Guns or even on amazon.com ...

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    No, they don't, AFAIK. The JS used a heel release, and is different from the newer model mags.

5. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    You are correct Sir.

Hi-Point no longer supports the JS-9 so they may or may not help you. Can often find mags on ebay & gunbroker.

6. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Sorry about your Dad. And welcome to the forum!

I just saw one I believe at a gun show in Largo last weekend. I think he wanted like $20 for it.
    I got his card just in case! :)

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :welcome:colowe69!!!
    Good Luck finding mags... Semper Fi!

:welcome:pagunman!!!

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

MoM in Mansfield still has some JS mags around, I picked up a few last month. She asked if I needed any more to give her a call.