High quality paracord slings

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by 4595tsguy, Oct 24, 2014.

1. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

I have been using 550 paracord for anything I can for about two years now. I make everything from zipper pulls, key chains, survival bracelets, belts, and now slings. My belt that I wear everyday has approximately 125-130 feet of 550 cord. I recently made a sling for my 4595ts utilizing about 90 feet of cord. In my opinion it is a way better option than the basic sling that comes with the carbines. I am willing to make these for anyone who wants one. I would need you to send me your sling studs and the length you would like it. They can be made in any color or any two colors. I chose desert camo with a black outer layer. I tie them tight, but they are still loose enough to be very flexible and comfortable. Material costs would be about $20 and since I would be paying return shipping, I would ask for $20 for my work and shipping. Please contact me if you are interested.

Attached Files:

2. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

Here is a belt in od green with black. I'm case anyone is interested in one of these.

Attached Files:

3. YESSIREE

YESSIREE Member

4. Nice work not to mention you have all that paracord if needed.

5. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

Edit: FYI, the belts take about 5-6 hours of intricate work depending on the length required.

6. I was figuring longer then that.

7. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

It used to take me longer, but I've been doing it long enough that I've gotten relatively quick.

8. bigfrank330

bigfrank330 Member

9. is the pattern the one on the end of the belt?
    or the one in the middle?

do you have more colors?

10. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

NICE WORK!! :cool:

Do you have coyote brown?
    Thinking of getting a belt done up.

How do we get $$$ to you? PayPal?

11. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

I can get any color, and yes I have PayPal. I would also accept a personal check or however you would like to send the money.

12. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

The belt is made with a king cobra stitch on one end because it makes it easier to feed it into belt loops than the square flat knot (double cobra stitch) used for the main section. I could make it without it, but it would be very slightly harder to get it through the loops. If you wanted, I could make the belt with a king cobra stitch like the sling.

13. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

Also, I can make dog collars and leashes too.

14. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

PM your email / PayPal address. :cool:

15. is this the same stitching you use for the sling?

do you have other colors available?
    Edit: I see you said you can do any colors

Attached Files:

16. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

The sling is done in the same pattern as the end of the belt. See attached photos to see some examples of the two stitches.

Attached Files:

17. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

Yes, I have most common colors and can readily get almost any color you can think of including multi colored. There are even some camo toned ones.

18. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

Here is a single point sling and adapter that I recently made. It uses a spring loaded swivel and D-ring to attach to a HP carbine. I can also make them without the adapter if you already have a single point mount. The sling is also reversible if you use a two toned theme as pictured.

Attached Files:

19. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    So, what are the prices?

20. 4595tsguy

4595tsguy Member

Single point with adapter $45
    Single point with no adapter $40
    2-point $40
    Belts $60
    All prices include shipping