Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Went to the range to day with my 995 that is stock with 4x scope. I got the 995 back from hi-point about a month ago, after being refurbished. It is Serial #b494**. I was able to put 20 rounds off hand into a paper plate @100yards. Someone shooting next to me had a real HK MP5 and he was even impressed. He said that even if he wanted to he couldn't hit paper @ 100yds. Gotta Love a $125 used gun + $11 shipping back to HP, out shooting a $1000+ gun!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Glad you had a good time with your 995. I love mine and it is more accurate than I expected for a pistol caliber carbine!

But jeez- that dude couldn't hit paper with an MP5 at 100 yards? I could understand no 2-inch groups, but paper plates were too much for him? Are they known for poor accuracy beyond pistol ranges?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
HK MP5 and he was even impressed. He said that even if he wanted to he couldn't hit paper @ 100yds.
Go back, and call that guy a loser to his face. That gun is more accurate, reliable, sexy, and just plain better than any other 9mm on the planet.

G

·
I dont care what anyone thinks of accurate guns, guns are only as accurate a the shooter. I love my 995 and I think its as accurate as I need but I will never bash any gun I love shooting them all even my little .22 daringer.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
way to go cyko!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts