Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a fun sport I tend to play. Usualy consiting of me and a few friends. It takes a little time to aquire the amount of beer bottles needed but thats all in the fun. Yeah I must have alot of time on my hands to come up with such a sport but hey its fun lol..

You get 2 shots at 40 yards. With about a ten foot wide lane. We take score just like a bowling match. 2 shots best out of two wins or you can draw the game out depending on how many bottles you have. 10 pin rounds. After the first shot youll have to replace the unbroken beer bottles as they will fly every where.

We use my 995 I havent tried with different cals so 9mm ONLY. Lets play

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL thats cool glass is glass. Big jim gave me the idea of filing them with water to make for a more spectacular explosion.

:cool2:

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
LOL thats cool glass is glass. Big jim gave me the idea of filing them with water to make for a more spectacular explosion.

:cool2:
Hell, dye the water different colors to with food coloring.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Only problem is picking up the debris...

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
We tried doing that with shotguns and real bowling pins. I still have scars from the pellets splashing back. We just opened the door to the pickup and two guys would hide behind it and the other guy would shoot the pins. Went back to the house with bloody faces and big idiot grins.

-'b

1 - 7 of 7 Posts