Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if they make any kits to convert this to a carbine like glock has. Can't find anything really online so figured I asked. Or if anyone has any pics of custom builds they made

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Just curious if they make any kits to convert this to a carbine like glock has. Can't find anything really online so figured I asked. Or if anyone has any pics of custom builds they made
Why? When Hi-Point already sells a carbine

·
Administrator
24,598 Posts
No, there are no conversion kits. We have stickied threads of the custom mods our members have done in both the carbine and pistol sections.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Closest thing I found around is the Sig Sauer ACP (Adaptive Carbine Platform) system . Most pistols with an accessory rail fit in it. It holds the pistol by the rail and a push adapter on the back of the frame.
Whether it fits a JHP or not with an adapter rail I wouldn't know, only way to know is to take it to a dealer and test it before buying.

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
If your able to pick up one of the carbines, you won't be sorry. They are a lot of fun, accurate, and reliable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts