Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to this forum but not new to shooting ;). I live in the DFW area (Dallas/Fort Worth) TX and after going to a few dealers around here and making a few calls it would seem that everyone is sold out of 4095 model. Well all models it would seem. Does anyone know of a dealer in this area that has some in stock? Thanks

Eric

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Just relax & wait about 1 month.
If we have our info right, you should see the 995, 4095 & the new 4595 in the New & Improved Tactical Stock!!
Check it out.

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
All you will have to do is go to the Hi-Point website. I was told by Shirley that when they have the 4595 ready for sale & I assume the new stocks & the upgraded 995 & 4095, they will post it on their website.
I'm sure that they will give all the specs & the suggested MSRP as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The dealers around here sure aren't going by msrp it's the supply and demand gouge gouge and more gouging :mad:

now they need one in .223 and 308

·
Registered
31 Posts
FYI, Buds Gun Shop (Online Dealer) has the 995 w/2mags in stock @ $249.00
Would have to find an ffl in the area to accept it and that adds another $20 to $25 dollars on top of that and do not know of one in my area anyway I will just wait a little one will surface at the right time and place.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah I have been looking for one myself in the MD area and anybody who is selling them has jacked the price up two times.
:mad:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I want to relax and hope for a shiny new 4595 in a month but I'm getting nervous.

One gunshop, that always had tons of Hi-Points and Kel-Tecs, says he is down to a "few" 995s and has no 4095s and no Kel-Tec Sub-2000s at all.

He has a standing order for a few Beretta Storm carbines too and they can't say when/if they will arrive.

Another shop said he used to keep one or two 995s around but lately his supply has run dry.

I'm tempted to buy a second 995, just because it's there and it's still cheap. One in the hand versus two in the bush, ya know? ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
BigHog what area are you in and how much are you seeing them for.

995 or the 4095.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dealers that had Hi Point carbines when I wanted to buy one were charging $80-$100 over retail. :mad: So I ended up buying a sw9ve for a good price and got my cc license.I still want to get a Hi Point rifle,maybe oneday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm in NY (not NYC area).

One shop has continued selling 995s around list, $199 for no frills version.

No 4095s for a while.

Recently got my 4095 in PA for $219.

The stories of dealers jacking up prices to $249 or $299 is another reason I feel like I should jump on a $199 carbine.

G

·
There's a guy in central Ohio that seems to always have a 9mm carbine or compact in stock.Try him at 740-345-8832 ask for Tim. He is pretty fair priced and says he moves alot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts