Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow first time caller for warranty service the fire pin is time to replace called mom . now there sending free springs firing pin and rebuild kit got all this in a two minute phone call . I guarantee you wont find better service anywhere , fwiw i called there number 1pm et . Never busy signal just wow with hipoint warranty n customer service got the kit before its time to rebuild

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow first time caller for warranty service the fire pin is time to replace called mom . now there sending free springs firing pin and rebuild kit got all this in a two minute phone call . I guarantee you wont find better service anywhere , fwiw i called there number 1pm et . Never busy signal just wow with hipoint warranty n customer service got the kit before its time to rebuild
I'm getting to get a 9mm carbine. I hope I don't have issues with it. But if I do I know from what I read their customer service is first rate and the stand behind their products. That's one thing that influenced my decision to get a hi point carbine. All the reviews and videos I watched on their carbines helped me make my choice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Without any doubt i carry c9 daily . Always fired when fired , always fed when feeding, thought time to clean , realized i may need new firing pin , im not original owner, 3rd owner, called mom she asked name serial number and mailing addresse then whent on to say it will be mailed out tomorrows , 8 years in the us army. Never had awesome customer service until i owned a hi point, i love hipoint its a USA product and serviced in the USA buy the c9 when you find one for sale !!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Service at 45 facility is shitty at best. Had my 45 over a month called twice gun laying on desk both times first time was 25 days after they received it said just got part that week would fix it and send right out. Second call was 13 days after gun was still on desk supposedly fixed just not shipped. As of August 4 I still don't have gun. Never purchase another hipoint just because of service

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,172 Posts
Service at 45 facility is shitty at best. Had my 45 over a month called twice gun laying on desk both times first time was 25 days after they received it said just got part that week would fix it and send right out. Second call was 13 days after gun was still on desk supposedly fixed just not shipped. As of August 4 I still don't have gun. Never purchase another hipoint just because of service
Thats a rarity. They are known for great customer service.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,172 Posts
I guess I'm just lucky that way.
Thats really not that long of a wait. Ive sent guns into Remington and it took 5 months to get back. And that was expedited because they were department issued guns. That was Remington in their hay day. I was actually in their plant and they were massive.
HI point is a small company. That really tries to do everything for their consumers. They send free parts to you and back their warranty like no other company does. You had to wait for a small time no big deal. Try sending a Glock in and see the wait and repair costs

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
When I got my 40TS carbine from a pawn shop, I knew it was missing some parts that gave me bargaining chip of getting carbine for cheaper cost. I called MOM, gave the serial # and had a new sling, sling pins, new takedown wrench, instruction pamphlet all in a week's time. MOM is great.

Reactions: Rerun
1 - 8 of 8 Posts