hipoint order issues.

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by juk, Feb 24, 2015.

1. juk

juk Member

I placed an order from hipoint on 2/17 for the 2 mag and holder combo for the 4095ts. The status hasn't moved in 7 days from "in packing" their phones are busy and I've gotten no reply from the numerous emails. Anyone else had issues recently? I've heard nothing but good things from hipoint so this issue kinda surprises me. Should I be worried or should I escalate the issue.

2. In mid January, I ordered 2 8-round mags for CF380 - received mags for a 40 JC instead (from http://www.iberiaxtras.com/).
    This month, I called to request the small spring for the right side grip (on the mag lockout) - instead, received mag release button assy.

I always heard good things too...but maybe lately they just aren't living up to it.
    I did hear that the phones were messed up last week and that they were suppose to start working yesterday.

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I called in earlier this month and ordered a sear cam for my JHP and had it in 5 days. Remember the weather has been less than optimal and they might be short staffed. I found that early in the morning or late in the afternoon is the best time to call.

4. 0311

0311 Member

Don't know what part of the Country you're from juk. But the weather has been BRUTAL here in the Midwest & East Coast.

5. rickm

rickm Member

Usually when i order something it take 7 to 10 days for me to get it and has took up to 14 days depending on the shipping company they use, Fedex is the worlds worse for me anyway,and with all the bad weather everyone is getting lately not surprised that everything is running behind.

6. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

We haven't gotten very much bad weather here in Ohio. Cold, yes(-12 this morning with windchill -29), but not much in the way of snow and such(3~4 inches at most). I live an hour away from their plant in Mansfield and I doubt the weather is that much different from my place.

7. 0311

0311 Member

Schools have been closed up here quite a few days because of the cold temps. Folks are scrambling to find a babysitter for their kids so they can go to work. Any school closings in your area?

8. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

When I ordered my spare mags, comp, and mag holder the order showed "in packing" until the day after it all showed up on my front door 7 days after I placed the order. 2 days after that I got the email that my order had been shipped.

9. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

Welcome to the HP Forum.

Bad Winter weather, HP is busy making stuff to free up a body to answer emails and phone's or they just don't like you.

Just pick any answer above.

Sorry friend but HP gets super busy and yes they do let the emails and phones be ignored sometimes, but hell they may not even be open for business with the nasty weather.
    No power no work, bad roads no ones going to try to get to work.

10. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Quite a bit, actually. They close over cold temps more than anything last couple years.

11. 0311

0311 Member

My wife retired from the school district last June. She says the last couple of years, the schools have closed more because of temp, a lot more than snow.

Part of the problem is , our district has a lot of dirt roads that don't get plowed for awhile when it snows. We haven't had a good snow in weeks, yet the kids have been off a lot.

But anyway, HP has excellent CS. Must be something out of their control.