Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I finally pulled the trigger on a PSP from CDNN. It only comes with one mag so I'm trying to find a few more.

Anyone know where you can get mags for the HK P7 PSPs for less than $75-$100? :cantlook:

Been wanting one of the HK P-cockers for a long time, but just couldn't see springing for the P7M8 when the PSP is so close to the same thing for less than half the investment.

Maybe the reason is the high price and scarcity of the mags? :brow:

If anyone knows where I can pick up a few at a decent price, please let me know.

Thnx. 8)

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you're right SW. I'm just trying to find some period. Everywhere I've looked so far they're out of stock, backordered, etc. :cantlook:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Dude....your talking about H&K here. The HIGHEST quality firearm on the planet. That magazine alone has gone through more research, development, and testing than most firearms do. The mag will never fail, jam, or anything that its not designed to do.

With all the being said, I just want to add that I paid $200 a pop for my extra mags for my Mark 23.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!

I have seen the PSP mags advertised for $40 in the past, and $54 in the CDNN catalog, and also for $65, $72 & $104, respectively, on the internet.

I get that they are expensive and scarce, but one can always hope to find a better deal ona couple. So keep the cards and letters comin' guys. Keep and eye for me. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Wow!

I have seen the PSP mags advertised for $40 in the past, and $54 in the CDNN catalog, and also for $65, $72 & $104, respectively, on the internet.

I get that they are expensive and scarce, but one can always hope to find a better deal ona couple. So keep the cards and letters comin' guys. Keep and eye for me. 8)
Currently CDNN says limited availability:
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/hkp78rdblmag.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.