Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Hogue grips

6K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  group17 
#1 ·
It would be nice to have Hogue, or some other company, make soft grips for the C-9 and other Hi-Point semi's.

#5 ·
:welcome:

Houge, butlercreek both make a slip on that works very well, some have also used a piece of intertube

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

#11 ·
Really like the grips after I out them on my C9 but did not like them on the JHP. Made it too big for my hand and I couldn't hit shat so I took them off. Great on the C9 though.

#13 ·
:welcome: Have the handall on my c9 and uncle mikes on my .40. They're both 1000% improvement on the grip. Cost about $10 each.

#15 ·
Moved to Hi-Point Suggestion Zone.

#19 ·
I liked the Handall on my JCP, but the bulges made mu C9 feel wrong, so I went Handall Jr on it.

Another option, is the Hogue Tool grips! I put them on the C9-COMP and the 995, just to be perverse...they feel thinner, and work great. They are fun colors too, so they go well with the whole 'Battery pack" image. Just remember to use ammonia, like the instructions say, and they'll slide right on.

Tool Grip Site

#22 ·
I just made a small cut in a u shape on the back of the grip and it fits perfectly now and no bunching up at all.

Dp

#25 ·
Mine is loose in the back, not sure if its supposed to be that way.

I was thinking on trying skate board grip tape.
Usually if it has the bulge at the top it's installed upside down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.