Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just received a Hogue Handall slide on grip yesterday and installed it on my 995 with the regular stock.

Anyone that doesn't have one of these things needs to get one. I had it on tight in a few minutes with no trimming and it gives you a great no slip feel and is super comfortable. For just a couple bucks you can get rid of that hard plastic feel and get something much better and positive hand position on every trigger pull.

I'll snap a pic later I have to shower first.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I jusdt put on on my 995 today! I had to use some hopps 10 oil to get it on but it fit great and gave it a great feel. I havent shot it with the grip on yet, but i love the feel i paid 9.95 for mine, kinda funny really since its a 995.. Heres a pic.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah, i guess i did get the smaller/ shorter one.. I was gonna heat the grip first like described but was impatient i wanted to see how it would look and was on my lunch break ^-^ I dig it, id give it a 5 star rating i also have one on my target model mk II ruger, it has a thumb rest and adds a lot of comfort 8)

·
Registered
44 Posts
For a more custom fit the direction show cutting. I did not have to do this, but i guess some my be over molded? I dont really know. I think i may get one for my c9 as well. Has anyone put one on a c9 or 40 cal. if so post some pics so i can see what they look like. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
For a more custom fit the direction show cutting. I did not have to do this, but i guess some my be over molded? I dont really know. I think i may get one for my c9 as well. Has anyone put one on a c9 or 40 cal. if so post some pics so i can see what they look like. Thanks.
Do a search many of us have done it. THere are plenty of pics on here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts