Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a holster for my c-9 and I just wanted some suggestions. right now I don't plan on using my c-9 for CCW. I may in the future.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
+1 on the Fobus! I can't praise it enough.

Also, when I need a little deeper concealment I have a Blackhawk model 73IP06BK-R IWB holster. I like it better than the Uncle Mike's because the clip sits higher up on the holster, and therefore the pistol. That cuts down on the gun flipping outwards when sitting down, bending over, or squatting.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
I'm using the "crossman" pellet gun holster from Wallyworld.....cost about $8.
They ARE ok, BUT I don't like their construction and are after all made for a TOY gun. I suppose I could find an old wildwest gunbelt for a cap gun for my .38 :blink:

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
They ARE ok, BUT I don't like their construction and are after all made for a TOY gun. I suppose I could find an old wildwest gunbelt for a cap gun for my .38 :blink:
I suggest the pink one. And PLEASE post pictures!

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
I suggest the pink one. And PLEASE post pictures!
YOU would!!! :D :D :D BUT since you asked for it here ya go
If ya don't wanna see it............ DON'T ASK!!!!

G

·
I really like the HP-2 but it doesn't come in a left handed model.
Any suggestions on a paddle style thats made for lefties?

Greg

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
I just picked up the Fobus f2 also. Holds the gun tight in it. Almost to tight, I just about rack myself trying to get it out.

Kevin g
After a while it will get better or you will get better pulling it out

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just picked up the Fobus f2 also. Holds the gun tight in it. Almost to tight, I just about rack myself trying to get it out.

Kevin g
After a while it will get better or you will get better pulling it out
Yeah i was reading the instructions and they said it will loosen a little, but the trick is to make a fast movement pulling it out. I will try it again later this week using a belt also. I hope that does the trick

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Well, if I make it down this weekend to get a mold of my C9 made, you could get a holster here: http://kholster.com/ The MissouriCarry forum has given him good reviews. I'm hoping to get one for my Taurus 85.

G

·
I've done a lot of research on holsters for my C9 but I am wanting specifically an IWB. Like cdbillups says, Kholster has gotten AWESOME reviews. Unfortunately he doesn't have a mold of that gun yet and I'm in Oklahoma City so cdbillups and Kadmos are helping me out by getting a mold of their gun (THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!) Once Jimmy at Kholster has that mold he'll be able to set you up. If you're interested, check them out at www.kholster.com

·
Registered
114 Posts
Actually, went to a local Army Surplus store here looking for my JCP, and found a different holster than I had seen before. I believe it was made by a company named Jaguar, or something like that. it's billed as a convertible holster. Has belt loops on both sides, and comes with a movable belt clip for IWB carry. It ran about the same price as the UM, so I picked one up.

So far, the only thing I have to say about it is, Use the belt loops if you are going to open carry. The IWB clip is not strong enough to hold the holster outside the pants by itself. Other than that, I love it. Gonna go back today, see if I can find one for my HP22

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Wow. Holster snobbery?
Just for the sake of argument, a pellet gun is not a "toy gun". It is weapon that doesn't fire a powder charged projectile, but it's projectile is fired by compressed air or CO2,
at much lower velocities, with less likelihood of lethality. But it's still a weapon. Get shot with a BB or pellet, and see if you agree.

I bought one of the Crossman holsters, out of curiosity, and because it was truly inexpensive, and believe it to as durable and usable as my Uncle Mike's.
I don't care for the strap/buckle thumb brake arrangement, but IMHO it seems just as good as other commercial holsters for powder charged weapons,
that cost considerably more.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts