Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
No. I saved a few bucks and got the crossman airsoft at WalMart that others on the forum suggested. Cost 7 bucks. Fit the C9 fine and spent the savings on ammo.

G

·
I just got one from WM last night per everyones recomendations.I haven't even had a chance to check it out.
But, hey for 6.50 I can't go wrong. 8)

·
Banned
401 Posts
I picked up the Crosman holster last night at WM and I am telling you, for $6.00 you won't find a better, I had been looking at Butler Creek as well as a few of the tactical holsters at the local gun shop for over $30 and I took the crosman into the gun store to compare, they are pretty much and exact duplicate of the one I was looking at, for $24.00 less, same quality, same set up and I would venture to say, they could be made by the same company!

Dp

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
i too have the crossman

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
I have that one. I don't like it. It is big and the gun does not set down into it all the way. The trigger guard gets in the way.

I purchased a Bulldog #3. It is smaller and the gun fits into it all the way so the barrel is exposed out the bottom. This is important so the handle will stay close to the body. If the gun doesn't fit the handle tends to lean away from the hip and constantly bumping it. I have a large piece of wooded property and I open carry frequently. So, small stuff like that is important to me. If you don't open carry and just want something to protect the gun and use at the range then the other holster is OK.

G

·
i bought the crosman holster at wal-mart about three days ago -> $6:50 plus tax; fits the C9 nicely and a geat holster for the money.

also fits my ruger P95, but not as good as it fits my C9.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just got the Crossman at WM yesterday and for the range, with the extra mag pouch, It is agreat bargin!!!!

So many places are jumpin on the "PRICE GOUGE WAGON" right now it is unbelievable......

I went to Midwest Gun today and they are limiting .380(ammo) purchases to one box(50) of off brand ammo and only charging 5 to 6 dollars over MSRP for it......
Won't be spendind any cash there, thank you very much........
That sucks when they preach 1st amendmant and gouge at same time......

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I have the crossman from walmart also. Bought one for my C9 and also got one for my son's .40 - works great for both. The only complaint I had was that I had to prove that I was 18 to buy a toy gun holster. Walmart police at their best.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can someone please post some pics of there hi point in the crosman holster from wal-mart. I am just curious how it looks. Also do you have to wear a belt with it or does it just clip to your pants?

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Here are the pics you requested. C9 in the crossamn holster.

Leland has a video, I think it is on youtube, showing the holster.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Must go on a belt.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought a crossman. It does fit perfectly. I may modify it and get rid of that big buckle though.

·
Banned
401 Posts
A picture of the Crosman Holster modified. I didn't like that big buckle.
Good job, I changed mine to a velcro tab, instead of the snap, but either way seems to work just fine.

Dp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.