Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I need some help with a holster for my Sigma SW40VE for concealed carry I like OWB because I can get to my weapon faster than I can with my IWB holster. I was thinking about a pancake holster but wanted to know if this is good for Concealed carry. So far my holster collection consists of a shoulder holster with dual mag pouch which works perfectly with a jacket or suit jacket. I have a belt slide which I also like because with the right shirt I don't print at all, also I have a uncle mikes sidekick size 15 IWB holster that doesn't print at all no matter what I wear but in takes too much effort and time in my opinion to get to my weapon. Lastly I have a Black hawk CQC Serpa level 2 holster that is practically impossible to hide unless I have on a jacket

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
everyone has an opinion on this. The one that matters is yours. Any gun shop should let you try your pistol in one before you buy it. I use the serpa concealment for my XD sometimes. It doesn't cover as much of the frame. I like the how it can be adjusted, canted, what have you.
Pancakes are decent from what i've seen of them and aren't that hard to conceal, but I don't own one. I can't do IWB, it bugs the crap outta me.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the same problem I have with my IWB holster its not that it pokes me or anything its just I cannot get to my weapon quickly enough no matter how I practice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts