Holy Crap....21 inches of Picatinny Top Rail for TS carbines

Discussion in 'Sponsor Area' started by LongShotMfg, Dec 4, 2015.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

and ONLY from LongShot. It's true. We just started offering one of our BRAND NEW, US Pat. Pending designs....a 21-1/4" long M-LOK Adapter Rail for the entire top of all HP Carbine models...20-1/4" long on the 995TS. And we are also going to offer 20 & 21" M-LOK rails to mount right onto it and use the ENTIRE length. We currently produce all lengths of M-LOK rails from 1.600" long to 16.154" long and you can mount them end to end on our adapter rail. But there will also soon be the one piece 21" rails as well....for all you hard core rail people. Hell, you will probably be able to saw trees with it, too.

Currently listed on eBay as a test market, but will be added to our website in a couple of days. And yes, our full line of KEYMOD rails are now available on our site, too.

But wait, there's more! An 8" long M-LOK Bottom adapter rail, too, also now listed on eBay.

But wait, there is even still MORE! .....but you will have to visit the LongShot website to see the rest. Here is a hint: M-LOK Adapter rails for standard AR M4 type hand guards. Now you can mount picatinny rails where you you were previously unable to properly do so. And we are just getting started!
    Sorry, the forum still won't allow us to post any new pics in our threads for some reason. Some pics on the photos pages though.
    j.

2. midias

midias Member

NY
    Damn that is sexy

3. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Just wait till you see it in black anodized in about 3 weeks.... and shapely slim, too....weighs a mere 3.4oz . I will post some pics of it in ALL BLACK on the photos page. Makes such a simple gun look SO technical.
    j.

4. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

OK....photos of it in all BLACK on our 4095TS posted in the PHOTOS section under CARBINES. All comments and opinions please!

5. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Finally!...we post attachments again.

Attached Files:

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

what, no cup holder of cell phone charger?

7. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

The cup holder is hidden underneath, and the phone charger port is on the left side. Obviously you need glasses, the charging port is right there in plain sight. I bet you didn't notice that the gun has a built-in headrest, either. I am right, aren't I? You didn't see it! Why do I even bother to make these these things when people don't even see the obvious built-ins?

8. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    He's a D!CK, Jerry! :rofl:

I think I have my final setup for the 4095 and maybe the 4595 :D
    I like your new ad text, sounds like Mel wrote some of it for you ;)