Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got to shoot my 995 today. I was expecting the worst since all I could find was WWB. I must say, this has got to be one of the greatest investments I have ever made. Although the ammo wasreally dirty, there were no malfunctions of any kind. It even fired upside down LOL. After getting the feel for this gun with about 20 rds, I finally set down and took some 100yd shots. It took about 10 rds to get it sighted in. after being sighted in the 995 held a 6" group @100yds with the iron sights. and, I never had any malfunctions of any kind. I will get some paper targets and bring my camera on the next outing. I'ts kinda hard to carry a piece of 7/8' armor plate around so it remains stationary. I'll tape up some paper next week.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Sweet. Haven't had a chance to shoot my new 995TS yet, but hope to tomorrow. Sure hope my experience mimics yours. We eagerly await the pics.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Finally got to shoot my 995TS today. Very accurate carbine. Functioned fine on the first 40 rounds but then began having about 2 jams per mag. Going to clean and lube it good tonight and get it ready for the next outing. Was a blast to shoot and I'm really liking it. Put 200 rounds through it. We'll see how it performs after a good bath, lube job, and relaxing after a few more rounds.

Below is the 1st target and the 1st 10 rounds. Think it is a nice group for 75 yds? Bit low and right but for 75 yds with a pistol round I'm satisfied for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.