Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
ya im not a gun collector or anything just selfdefense and thats about all i can afford right now.but i still will never buy anything other than hp never had a prob with the 40 or 9 that i had and i had probs with a $400 try to spell,millinium40 cal.thats when i was married and my wife was a what a nice way to put it ok dancer and i had lots of money.bla blabla i feal safe with hp.

·
Registered
264 Posts
stormypenny

It's your money to do as you choose to, and I am not going to fault anoth gun owner for that. However with the money you spent on the kimber you could have bought the whole line of Hi Points with two boxs of ammow for each one.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Kimber is mostly about name. They are no better than any other gun IMHO. i outshot plenty of them with my C9 and G17 in my IDPA days when i was younger. Given choice of what i want ot carry for the day my usual sidearm is either my 189$ beretta 21A or my 285$ SIG P6.

SW

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
you did good,

now the only thing to do is shoot the [email protected]#$ out of that kimber and let people use the HP so they can learn how good HP really is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.