·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Content removed by author

·
Registered
825 Posts
Wow! Yuck! I'm not sure the young man needs shootin but I suspect he'd tip over like the rest of us, screaming and bleeding! He doesn't look to be overly muscular by any means and I'm not even sure there is a correlation between a muscle head and a fat persons ability to "keep going" after taking a round.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
And why are we discussing "taking somebody out" ???? probably not the best thing for people to see if the find this site via google or something. Think about it there is a lot of kids out there that type in hanna montana or her name molly and what not, then they see a post about needed a bigger cal to shoot someone...I am sorry if you think it is rude of me but i have been around a while and i just dont think that talking about "taking someone out" is a appropriate topic in this sence. Get mad if you want but i have stated my peace.........

Just for future refrance shooting someone is never easy......you will think about it over and over and over.....trust me.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I was just going to say, holy crap that guy is big. But I hadn't really thought about shooting him. That's a random thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts