Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this madness? Two Davis D-32 for almost $600!

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/881877578

I grant they look in pretty good shape. But still....

I recall on the BJJ forum there was a former Davis employee. Did he ever say anything about the derringers? I rarely see D25s (really would like one). I have been seeing a few more D32's recently (would like one as well). I am not sure I have ever seen a Cobra 25 or 32 derringer. Wonder if Bearman will either one?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That 22 with the 25 barrel would be awesome!!!!!! I might even be willing to pay that if they had them in stock.

·
Read Only
898 Posts
i have the D-22 that the wife bought 30 years ago the first gun she ever bought and also have a Bond Arms in 357

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a 22 Mag, Davis. Got rid of it, because it was the only 22 Mag I had. I have thought about getting a 22LR. Would be interesting to compare to a NAA Mini.

How do you like the Bond Arms? I think one in 9mm would be fun, but they look huge.

·
Read Only
898 Posts
I couldnt tell you i haven't shot it yet. The NAA 22 mag is not bad just not enough there to hang onto. But i would say its about like shooting a derringer.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I put a folding grip on my NAA 22 mag. Once unfolded it is plenty to hang on to.

Attachments

Reactions: adam01364

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
I recall on the BJJ forum there was a former Davis employee. Did he ever say anything about the derringers?
Nope, sorry; that was a different line and he wasn't involved with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts