Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
ooooooh! Take pics of every step. I wanna see this thing grow.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be slow going as the "boss" has said I'm only allowed to purchase 1 peice per month. lol
I think she only means the "expensive" parts, I don't consider the lower parts kit, upper receiver, upper parts kit
to be expensive seperately. So I'll buy all 3 together next month. :devilsidesmile:

The lower is made by Spike's Tactical. It's a multi-caliber stripped lower receiver. Seems to have the markings
for a full auto selection but it's not milled or drilled for the auto sear to be put in. Future "black box" project maybe?
Hmm....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking at getting a flat top upper, quad rail free float guard, gas block w/ rails instead of sights, 16" chrome lined barrel,
pop up sights as back-up for an Aimpoint CompML3, 6 position collapsible stock, and a sling. Maybe a foregrip, but other than
that not much else.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
My buddy down the street has that exact same Spikes lower. I bought a complete lower from Del Ton a while back but still have another week or so to go before the upper gets here unfortunately.

Good luck on your build! I hope it goes well and turns out how you like it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.