Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's say, hypothetically....you were buried up to you neck in shat....human shat. And I was standing over you, about to kick some more shat into your face.

Would you A. Duck you head down into the shat to avoid getting shat kicked in your face, or B. Just take the shat getting kicked in your face?

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Wouldn't matter either way, eventually I would get out and you would have a very very bad couple of days. I've ate it all my life, a little more won't hurt

:straight:

·
Registered
602 Posts
That depends!

Is it cheeseburger and frie shat, or Curry and vindaloo shat?

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Reminds me of a joke..what the heck I'll tell it...

Guy dies, he was bad and goes to hell, he meets satan who tells him you will have your choice of 1 of 3 punishments to spend eternity doing, follow me.

They go into a room and people are sliding naked screaming down a giant razor blade, guy says I don't think so can I see the next? satan says follow me.

They go into the 2nd room people are chained to to wall being whipped mercilessly by demons ..oh geez can I see the last one please? the guy says trembling now. satan says follow me.

They go in the 3rd room and beyond the small alcove the room is neck deep in shat and people are standing in it up to said necks drinking coffee. The guy says well this is better! I'll take this! satan says very well enter.

The guy enters and is given a cup of coffee by one of satans overseers and pointed to his spot. no sooner does he get settled and sip his coffee than satans voice comes over a loud speaker "All right everyone coffee break is over, back on your heads!"

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Dare I ask why?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Dare I ask why?
Duh!!! Cause it's honest to god serious!!! :devilsidesmile: Didn't you see that part? :D

:cantlook:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Let you kick it then catch your foot in my mouth and sink in with my teeth and inject my super venom into you causing you to swell up and float away like a balloon.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
For some reason I remember- "If you don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere." :blink:
DUDE!!! I REMEMBER!!! I used to say that to anyone who said anything stupid or asked for help... in 2nd grade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.