Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much alcohol can the human body endure?

Im thinking about living the life of Ben Sanderson from Leaving Las Vegas to see if thats possible....

Any idea how long it will take for it to happen?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im on my 11th bottle of cheap McComick's cheap ass 750ml bottle of Whiskey today....its not working, Im starting to think that movie is bullshit.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Give your liver a break.... Wow, I thought drinkin 5 beers on a weeknight was bad.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Soon we'll be hearing/reading headlines:shaved his head to lookl l
Today the police found a man's expensive gun collection, pet alligator, and exorbitantly priced cell phone all left orphaned after he apparently drank himself to death with what sources say was McCormick's whiskey, the cheapest on the market. Maaso, as his friend's know him, shaved his head to look like an old balding man, just before dying from alcohol poisoning, according to police. However, the deceased is said to be in mid- to late-twenties. Police are baffled as to why this man, who by some standards had it all, continued to drink until his brain became dehydrated from the massive amount of alcohol in his system. Police have also stated that the movie, "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas," was still playing on the man's 72in flat screen TV at the time of the discovery.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
i made it 10 years on mickeys grenades and jeagermeister. ill let you know if i make it to 11....lol
Mickey's Chode bottles FTW! I haven't seen one of those since I left Flint.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
i made it 10 years on mickeys grenades and jeagermeister. ill let you know if i make it to 11....lol
Mickey's Chode bottles FTW! I haven't seen one of those since I left Flint.
i moved to tahoe (NV) from chicago.....so guns are alot easier to get my hands on....but i have to go to a ghetto neighboorhood in reno to get a 12lver of grenades and some parliment lights, LOL.

·
Registered
301 Posts
How can a man with a desert eagle and an hk 23 not be happy? LOL

Dibs on collection when he kicks over. :D

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
Dibs on the camaro, but seriously dude, You gotta take things easy. Do things the best you can, and let the bad sh*t pass you by. Theres no time to be miserable.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
damn I drink a fifth and im heading to bed. lol.

As dustin said, dont let stuff get you down man. Its easier said than done I know, but when when I get somewhere I think I cant get out, he steps in and picks me up.

Stay strong man.

·
Registered
669 Posts
There is no answer at the bottom of the bottle. Like what said before, let the bad stuff go and learn from it. Sure it hurts, but just get busy doing things to take your mind off of it and move on. I've BTDT and getting busy doing things helped me.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My girlfriend....finance, what ever you would call her. Just found out she went behind my back to abort my child, then broke up with me.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Words just escape me right now....

Masso, regardless of your religious preferences, I am praying for you dude. Don't stare into the bottom of that bottle too long dude, you'll fall in.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Masso,

No sh**, talk to someone. You're carrying a heavy load man and there's folks that can, and are trained to help you. AT LEAST, grab a bud and get it out.

You gots of folks here that will pray for you - take that power and make it work.

·
Registered
284 Posts
My girlfriend....finance, what ever you would call her. Just found out she went behind my back to abort my child, then broke up with me.
Damn. That WILL tear a person up. These guys are right, you can't expect to fight out the grief from that by yourself. Don't wallow.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Sorry to hear that my friend, but dont give up my man you have plenty of family here on the forum, I know it's a diffuacult time now but were to help and support you even if it is just words of encourgement.
My thoughts and prayers to you Masso

God Bless

Jet

1 - 20 of 21 Posts