Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried any of the Hong Kong made EOTech, Trijicon ACOG clones and green lasers? I've seen them all over eBay and was wondering if they are worth considering for a guy on a budget.

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
I bought one of the green lasers, took a couple weeks to get here but it seems to be as advertised. I can see it in subdued daylight and it really lights up the place at night! Haven't got around to mounting it yet, so no idea if it can stand recoil or not. But for less than $40 delivered I figure it isn't too big a gamble. It does warn not to leave it on too long as it will overheat.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
got a couple of aimpoints and eotechs from ebaybanned.com very good product actually. fooled a bunch of guys in the LGS! their prices have gone up now that everyone has found out about them. iron sights are cheap and an exact duplicate! be prepared for a little wait to get them though. another good place for lasers and flashlights is dealextreme.com great place!

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
got a couple of aimpoints and eotechs from ebaybanned.com very good product actually. fooled a bunch of guys in the LGS! their prices have gone up now that everyone has found out about them. iron sights are cheap and an exact duplicate! be prepared for a little wait to get them though. another good place for lasers and flashlights is dealextreme.com great place!
+1 on dealextreme i got a laser, digital scale, and a small flashlight(takes one 123 batt) that is the brightest one i have owned, for really cheap! Free shipping too!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I absolutely love DealExtreme. I have bought so much stuff from them. I bought a scope for my .22 and it's worked flawlessly. That's the only gun related thing I purchased but, I bought numerous other things I didn't need haha.

I bought a battery for my phone that is exactly the same as the original for $5. I can't tell the difference cosmetically or in actual tested output between the original and DX battery. The Sprint store charges $60 for the same battery. I also picked up some computer stuff, some random cables, a bullet lighter, and other useless gadgets from them.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i feel ya, i got like 10 flashlights from them (i have a fetish) CR123A batteries and multi recharger, 18650 rechargeable batteries, never need to pay $8 for a CR123A again!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I just ordered 10 key chain LED lights from them for $4.70 those little suckers are really bright. The problem is I ordered 10 then ended up giving them all away because everyone that saw them wanted one haha. I guess at 47 cents a piece, they don't really break the bank.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
i have 2 lights. they aren't great but i feel like i got a good deal for the money. i have a combo light and laser on my mossy 500. one light was only $3 shipped.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Good call on the DealExtreme website, thanks for the lead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts