Hooah! We got another one!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Batjac, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Batjac

Batjac Member

Well, my friend and I went out shooting this week to try out his new Mosin, and I brought along a couple of my firearms (7 rifles, 4 handguns, and a shotgun. It's been a while since I was out). Anyway, after he had shot a few rounds through his rifle, I brought out the 995. He looked at it and said, "Oh. That looks nice..." Well, after shooting two magazines through it he was saying,"WOW! What do you call this again? A Hi-Point? I can shoot the same ammo as my pistol? How much did you say it costs? Where can I get one? When can we go to the gunshop?!?"

I'm taking him out to the gunshop Wednesday so he can fondle one. Another convert to the Dark Side. Bwa-ha-ha-ha.... :twisted:

2. Excellent... good... good...

3. "yes, the power of the force is strong with Hi Point."

4. hero_saku39

hero_saku39 Guest

crap!!!!!!!! I'm missing return of the jedi......

5. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

ha ha im watching it and on here at the same time.

"you underestimate the power of the dark side."

SW

6. Carbin8r

Carbin8r Member

"Come, join the Dark Side....we have cookies!"

-Anonymous

:D

7. Jackpine Savage

Jackpine Savage Member

And they're chocolate!

8. :x I like oatmeal raisin. Guess I have to keep waiting.

9. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

Use the force to turn them into oatmeal/raisin and come join us with our black carbines. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. wd6bgn

wd6bgn Guest

Cookies! Just what I need. Guns and fatting food. Next thing there will be fried chicken at the range. :^P

11. SteveD

SteveD Member

cookies??? what happened to the beer!!!

12. Thorn 242

Thorn 242 Well-Known Member

BEER?????....you mean i missed the beer again.....dang

13. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

Beer? Range? No thanks. When I'm at a range and I see some bubbas open a cooler full of beer, I pack up and go. Booze & bullets don't mix.

Cookies (I too prefer oatmeal raisin) or fried chicken? Hells yeah!

14. wd6bgn

wd6bgn Guest

Rgr dat Mike. You don't want a big recoil to make you spill some. That's why we don't drink and drive here in MO. Roads are way too rough, you woild end up with more beer in you lap, than drank.

It's bad enough getting gun grease on the cookies.

15. NICE work man. I have some convert friends as well

16. Thorn 242

Thorn 242 Well-Known Member

dun worry mike.....i dont realy drink....on or off the range....i hate not being in control of my senses.....too easy to do something stupid....