Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
28,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of hopscotch rules do you figure these kids are playing?

Road surface Grey Art Tints and shades Circle

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I don't know, never saw hopscotch like that. o_O

Reactions: lklawson

·
Super Moderator
9,656 Posts
First thing I thought is occult.

·
Administrator
28,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I really enjoyed reading your guesses.

I suppose it wouldn't surprise any of you to know that it's a martial arts thing. I diagrammed out the footwork for this evasion and parry drill.

Here:

Then I laid it on top of a simplified Spanish rapier fencing diagram tool called the Spanish Circle or "the magic circle" from la destreza. If you remember the Antonio Banderas Zorro movie. They had it in there.

Triangle Line Art Symmetry Font

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,330 Posts

I suppose it wouldn't surprise any of you to know that it's a martial arts thing. I diagrammed out the footwork for this evasion and parry drill.

Here:

Then I laid it on top of a simplified Spanish rapier fencing diagram tool called the Spanish Circle or "the magic circle" from la destreza. If you remember the Antonio Banderas Zorro movie. They had it in there.

View attachment 74601

You're weird for starters. And just use a gun like any normal MF.
Gesture People Sky Tree Palm tree

·
Super Moderator
9,209 Posts
Yep, that one kid who understood modern math... is Kirk. :p

• Haha
Reactions: lklawson and histed

·
Super Moderator
9,656 Posts
You're weird for starters. And just use a gun like any normal MF. View attachment 74602

Here:

View attachment 74601

what a way to spoil a good thread. The occult sounded more sinister. Oh the places it could have gone!

·
Super Moderator
5,283 Posts
what a way to spoil a good thread. The occult sounded more sinister. Oh the places it could have gone!
So you were looking for a devilishly good time?

Reactions: greg_r
1 - 11 of 11 Posts