1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
It's corrosive as well isn't it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
most all ammo made before the 70s was...

pretty much ALL surplus ammo in 7.62x54r is corrosive.

not a big deal.. just swab out the barrel.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Don't have any pics but I have 3,000 rds of Czech silvertip and 1,200 rds of the Czech practice ammo.

The practice ammo is too much fun!

All the bang and flash and about 75% less recoil...very accurate out to 125 yds also.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Oh...I just remembered I have 260 rds of Hungarian silvertip also...never shot that ammo yet.

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
czech is good stuff. the hungarian isnt bad either. All of its corrosive to one degree or another.

ive got a couple thousand rounds of 70s mfg silvertips for sale if anybodys interested. Good stuff.

SW

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
czech is good stuff. the hungarian isnt bad either. All of its corrosive to one degree or another.

ive got a couple thousand rounds of 70s mfg silvertips for sale if anybodys interested. Good stuff.

SW
What are you asking for it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
all ive ever shot is Bulgarian heavy ball.. BAM it'll break your shoulder and pierce through some thick arse metal plates.. i tell ya..

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I have to say that I'm interested in some of that as well SW... What are we talking as far as price and shipping?

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Wolverine, that brings up another question, what is the weight of the bullet in your ammo?

I keep below 150gr to keep my Romak 3 from beating itself to death.

Damm I wish the winter (deer season) would get over with so I can go back up to the rifle range!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts