Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found out last week that shannon[my better half] might have colon cancer at 31.
found out today that she does.the docs think that she will be o.k. and there moving really fast.
but that scares me too.she and the kids are the only reason that i am the man i am today.
please send prayers,good vibes,thoughts,all will be appreciated.thanks yall

·
Registered
7 Posts
Prayers are rollin your way.My wife is in the hospital as I type she had surgery to remove her ovary.apendix and to do something to her bladder.
They are doing a biopsie on the ovary it was the size of a baseball.Good luck may all be well soon.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks and prays your way man

·
Registered
347 Posts
Prayers from Ohio heading your way. Be strong and take my advice .... find out as much as you can about the best and newest treatments available. If they are not available in your area... go to them! My wife is alive today because she went to the The James Cancer Center in Columbus to get the cutting edge treatments! Hang in there your family will need you now more than ever! You and your wife and kids are on our prayer list!

·
Registered
927 Posts
man prayers all around for gidge and gbear

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that. Definitely sending up prayers your way.

·
Registered
74 Posts
thoughts and prayers are with you. It is truly amazing what science/medicine can do these days. it is no longer a death sentence. painful, inconvenient yes but beatable absolutely

my wife is having a mastectomy this Monday. Prognosis is excellent

good luck to you and keep the faith

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
My dad just went through the same thing last month. Found the cancer on Wednesday, took it out on Friday and he left the hospital the following Wednesday and is back to his normal routine! Of course, our prayers are with you and your family!

Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken,Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:4-5

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Prayers from MI!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Speaking as someone who is dealing with cancer with OUT medical insurance.... I can totally relate. She is blessed to have a family such as you guys by her side. Whatever you do, just be there. You can do no greater service than that.

She will be in my thoughts. This is for sure.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Prayers are sent for you guys and your families.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Prayers going out to both gidge and gbear, Hang in there guys all will be well

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Prayers on the way.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
And I thought I told you not to put it there....

Nah dude, just trying to lighten the mood a bit and cheer you up with some humor. Everything will be fine, trust me...although I am not a doctor. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
definately got my prayers, sending now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.