how bout this

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by xtreme1ky, Apr 2, 2008.

1. xtreme1ky

xtreme1ky Guest

i run into a buddy of mine just 15 min ago at a station gettin gas. we use to shoot and coyote hunt with each other quite a bit before his job change changed all that. anywho i told him about my c9 that i purchased a while back and how much i really like this pistol. he told me he has the 40cal hi-point that i sold him a few years back and said he would sell it back to me for 75 dollars!! if memory serves me right i sold it to him for 100. i would have bought it from him right then but he was on his way to work and the pistol was at his house. so saturday i am going to snag it back.

2. Dude. Thats awesome. Good job on that sweet deal.

3. cool, i wish someone will sell me a hp 40 or 45 for a hundred bucks.

4. cool, i wish someone will sell me a hp 40 or 45 for a hundred bucks.

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I would buy it back.

6. xtreme1ky

xtreme1ky Guest

well i went yesterday to pick up the hi-point and when i got there he decided to keep it. i was kinda mad but at the same time i knew i didnt need it anyway. he just got finished shooting it when i got there and he didnt want to part with it.

7. that sux. this past saturday i was at a gun show and found a .45 hi point brand new selling for $290. i was like wtf but then i realize that compared to the other guns there that was still cheap. i paid $189 plus tax for my c9 in january and i thought that was a decent price.

8. Wow :!: ...at the gun show in Nashville, TN last weekend (4/5 & 4/6), the .45's were selling for $175 - $185! The local gun store has a C9 with plastic case for $170 + tax.

9. pjm204

pjm204 Member

I just got my jcp40 for 140 nib. My dealer only charges 20 bucks over his price. Of course after tax, nics, and shipping, it was about 170 otd. I am very satisfied with the gun though.

10. Postal4U

Postal4U Member

The local gunshop here sells the C9 for 138 OTD all day long. Or till they run out. That was as of three weeks ago, so may have gone up.