Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,238 Posts
I carry my Kel-Tec PF-9 in a Blackhawk! nylon inside-the-pants holster (#5 size). It has a plastic clip that slides over the waistband of my pants/shorts, and it is so comfortable, I barely know it is there.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
However, you guys, especially with some of the things I've read in other places on these forums, are beginning to scare me with your paranoia. There is a point when your being safe and a point where you are being WAY TOO paranoid. Now, all that being said, I am in NO way, shape, or form bashing any of you at all.
The way I look at it, if I carry at home, or look over my shoulder when walking down the street at night, or try to be aware of my surroundings with respect to possible ambush points or available cover, then you might call me paranoid. But if or when something does happen, and I am able to react properly because I took the time to train myself how to respond to a situation, then it isn't called paranoia, it is called preparedness.

I feel that if you want something to become second nature, you have to do it on a consistent basis, and carrying at home, to me at least, is something I can do to make my gun become an extension of myself... become one with the gun! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.