How do you get MOM to let you pay for a screw up u

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by jlb070, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I have lost a spring 2X and it was totally my fault. How do I get to order something and actually pay for it?

2. rickm

rickm Member

Find it online somewheres else and order it. lol

3. http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Although this does not go to Mom, and I think we all understand that your intent to to pay Mom for great service... you can likely find what you want here.

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    You could just buy something else from the accessories store. Spare mags, new grips...whatever, as a way to increase their profit.

I tried to pay for stuff...there's no way.

5. thundercroozer

thundercroozer Supporting Member

Not gunna happen.
    I came across a beat up 995 couple years back, called MOM for a new firing pin, spring, dolls head and trigger spring, recieved them in about a week.
    Three or four days later I recieved the same order agian, called MOM to get return instructions, was told not to worry about it, to label it put in my parts box, that I may or may not need them in the future.

6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Love mom and the other site posted.

7. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    +1 on this answer. Best way to help 'MOM' back. or even buy something you don't need from there and pay it forward here. :)

8. ace

ace Member

Buy a hi point shirt and hat from mom. Wear them when your going to the walmarts and give her free advertising. That should more than compensate for the free parts.

9. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Like this one a lot.