How do you get MOM to let you pay for a screw up u

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by jlb070, Jun 23, 2015.

  1. I have lost a spring 2X and it was totally my fault. How do I get to order something and actually pay for it?
  2. rickm

    rickm Member

    Find it online somewheres else and order it. lol


    Although this does not go to Mom, and I think we all understand that your intent to to pay Mom for great service... you can likely find what you want here.
  4. ajole

    ajole Supporting Member

    NE Utah
    You could just buy something else from the accessories store. Spare mags, new grips...whatever, as a way to increase their profit.

    I tried to pay for stuff...there's no way.
  5. thundercroozer

    thundercroozer Supporting Member

    Not gunna happen.
    I came across a beat up 995 couple years back, called MOM for a new firing pin, spring, dolls head and trigger spring, recieved them in about a week.
    Three or four days later I recieved the same order agian, called MOM to get return instructions, was told not to worry about it, to label it put in my parts box, that I may or may not need them in the future.
  6. moona11

    moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

    Love mom and the other site posted.
  7. Dane

    Dane Supporting Member

    +1 on this answer. Best way to help 'MOM' back. or even buy something you don't need from there and pay it forward here. :)
  8. ace

    ace Member

    Buy a hi point shirt and hat from mom. Wear them when your going to the walmarts and give her free advertising. That should more than compensate for the free parts.
  9. moona11

    moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

    Like this one a lot.