How many members are Active or Retired Service Members?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jarhead1775, Jan 7, 2008.

How many members are current or retired service members?

This poll will close on Feb 7, 2106 at 1:28 AM.
  1. Never Served

100.0%
  2. US Army

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. US Navy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. USAF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. USMC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. USCG

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Foreign Military

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Have you served and what branch:

2. Active Duty United States Air Force!!!

3. I didnt retire, but I did put 14 years in the Army and National Guard

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Never served: At father's request. Hes a retired Army CSM.

5. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I tried to get in the National Guard when I got out of high school [1979] but 3 years earlier I had severely injured my knees in a wrestling accident and they wouldn't take me so I never served. But I tried!!

6. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

SD national guard. You might want to add ARNG as a poll option.

SW

7. Eight yrs in the AR. A Co, 1/314th INF (M) 157th SIB out of Williamsport, PA. The 157th is now decommed thanks to ole Slick Willy... those were great days bro's!!!

8. US Army, Retired. Highest rank attained: Jumpmaster. (I know that's not a rank, that's just my response when folks ask... because... it trumps everyone's rank ;) )

9. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

The whole reason for this poll is now I know who has the thickest skin out of the members. We need a New Forum index call chopbreaking...... :D

10. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I am a retired firefighter of 22years experienxe and a security guard with 20 years on me. You chop all you want you can't get to me. I've had some of the best try and haven't suceeded and YA some have been slimy Marines as well :wink: [Gotcha!]

11. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

Seperated after 13 &1/2 years.

563 rd TFS - F4G
    415 th FS - F117A

12. Never served, military likes guys with good knees.

13. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

4+ years mostly with Team 1, A Co, Ops Bn, Field Station Berlin. Saw the fall of the Wall ringside. Loved that city so much I ETS'd there and stayed another 4 years. My knees didn't go until I was already out. Skiing, arrrrgh!

14. hgunslinger

hgunslinger Guest

22 years US Navy, Retired 1987

15. griff30

griff30 Member

Navy 8 years. Wife Army active 6. I have family that was Navy or Army going all the way back to Civil War. We hope our sons break the tradition.

To all of you guys (and gals) who didn't serve in the armed forces, you don't have to serve, to love your country. Many people couldn't because of health or family reasons.
    If you legally own a firearm, to defend yourself and your family, you are doing your part in bearing arms and defending your part of our country. Thats the militia, and thats serving, just like your founding fathers told you to do. Be the Patriot.
    Can I get a HOOAH?

16. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

17. SteveD

SteveD Member

USAF 4 yrs. RADAR tech F-106