Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went to the pawn shop where i picked up my c-9 awhile back and noticed they had a few hi points in stock so i looked them over and had a some what bit high of a price ranging from 189.00 to 239.00. so i looked out the corner of my eye and noticed something with a camo stock, as i looked closer i see its a hi point carbine then i notice the 40 mag sticking out! so i called the salesman over and asked to look at that wonderful little carbine. the first thing i notice is it has rust on the barrel and on the bolt. so i said ok well i can always send it in to hi point, then i notice it also had a laser on it. ok moment of truth the price $350.00 + tax :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: wtf? i just gave it back and said it was a bit much. then the salesman noticed i had my hi point hat on and said oh so i guess you know a lot about hi point. my response, a little as i own two my self and belong to the only hi point fourm backed up by hi point. i think ill go back and offer 200 for it see what they say. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I paid 200 for mine at the local gun shop. Best gun deal I have had for a long time considering how much I like that weapon. I can't believe I never jumped on the 4095 bandwagon sooner but now I am glad I did.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I saw one for 220 with the lzr and black stock. I see youre in AZ and I dont know the goin prices there but 350 sound redick!!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Arizona prices tend to be inflated over the national average (Which is funny considering that we have J and G sales here, who are the best priced dealer in milsurp in the nation pretty much), I've seen C9's go for 220 used, and 995's hit 400 in some cases :shock:

G

·
Dear lord!!!! Are they on crack? They must be smoking the same stuff one of the gun shops is around here. A local shop wanted $189 for a C9 + fee's!

Freaking crap!

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Everything is going up.. Dan went grocery shopping Sat. I swear 2 wks ago when I went everything was alot cheaper. $6 a gallon for coburg..

I paid $300 for my 995.. I saw online for 2 but by then time I figured shipping transfer fees I would be spending 50 more for it to get to take it home the same day..

But the next one will be ordered online.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have bought all my hipoints from the same pawn shop. they sell them for about 30.00 over msrp. but since they are the only ones that can get them i pay it, but i had them order me a 995 thinking i would have to pay about 230.00 or 240.00. but over the phone she said 199.00.wow i went right over to order it, when i told the guy 199.00 he looked at me funny then asked the owner and she said um, go ahead that was the price i told him. so i think i got a break with them this time. :) :) :D

G

·
Everything is going up.. Dan went grocery shopping Sat. I swear 2 wks ago when I went everything was alot cheaper. $6 a gallon for coburg..

I paid $300 for my 995.. I saw online for 2 but by then time I figured shipping transfer fees I would be spending 50 more for it to get to take it home the same day..

But the next one will be ordered online.
Woa! $300 for your 995? I paid $160 out the door....granted that was a little over a year ago I suppose...

It is crazy how price's range based on region.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Dear lord!!!! Are they on crack? They must be smoking the same stuff one of the gun shops is around here. A local shop wanted $189 for a C9 + fee's!

Freaking crap!
thats odd... i can get a BRAND NEW 995 for cheaper than that ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just bought my 995 in Burton, Mi. 2 days ago at a Dunhams Sporting Store, on sale for $159.00. Great rifle for what I need it for. ANd I was looking at 2 9095's the other day that were used, for $200.00 a piece. 1 black and 1 camo. I might just go back and get one.

rogero

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
My dad worked a gun show this last weekend in S. AL where the owner of a 995 was asking $300...front sight ring broke off,rear site guard bent and stock well-used. The owner eventually said he would take 250 out- the-door. Dad said he just walked on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts