how much $ for hp ts 995 ?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by HILLBILLY, Jan 17, 2010.

1. HILLBILLY

HILLBILLY Member

if i call hp to order one how much is it? i cant find a price tag for it ...and also is the 995 ts the one that looks like a AR 15 ? i seen the pellet rifle look alike 995 and i know i dont want that one.

2. Hp does not sell them direct you have to go to a gun shop or buy one online and have it shipped to someone with a ffl.I paid $225 out the door with a box of shells for my 995ts.

3. [​IMG]

This is the 995TS. I got mine at a local store for $250 plus state sales tax. I imagine prices will vary depending on where you are. As has been stated, you can find them online, but then you have to pay shipping and FFL transfer fee, so take that in to consideration when doing that.

Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

4. i think i paid to much for my ts,i paid $275 but i love it with no buyers remorse

Attached Files:

5. +1 for R&R Arms, got mine from them also. Endeded up being about $245 total. Good folks to do business with.

6. Walt4595

Walt4595 Member

995TS-FG (with the free Hi-point Folding grip) for $236.37 OTD at Cabela's in Dundee, MI.

The more I shot it the more I like it.

Walt

7. HILLBILLY

HILLBILLY Member

Re: how much $ for hp ts 995 ?

yep thanks alot guys... thats the one i want for sure the good lookin one...im going to get one when i get taxes back here real shortly we get ours done at h&r so we get all the money the same day on a card. So i would say ill have to get one ordered in about 2 weeks those pics of your guns is that the exact way the ts995 comes? i dont have to but any sight for the end of the barrel or nothin?

8. Walt4595

Walt4595 Member

Re: how much $ for hp ts 995 ?

The photo of p-t-max's is how the 995TS looks out of the box. If you get a 995TS-FG (Labeled on the box as special model from MKS Supply) it comes with the Hi-point $25 Folding Foregrip for free. I definetly like the Hi-point folding Foregrip.

Walt

9. [​IMG]

The Hi-Point 995TS carbine (TS stands for tactical stock 8) ) won't actually have the sling attached when it comes out of the box. You'll have to do that yourself. But the sling will be in the box, along with sling swivels.

Go to this link to see the 995TS with the vertical foregrip that Walt is talking about: http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/carbines/carbine.htm

10. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

Cabelas has them on sale again for $225 with the forarm grip. I think thats a great deal for a TS

11. 300 for my ts and three boxes of 16 dollar rounds so i thought it was a good price