Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was at a local pawnshop today and found a used hi point carbine, it had a camo stock and a laser with it. i asked to look at it and the first thing i notice was it had some rust on her so i thought to myself i could always send it in to hi point. so i look a the price tag and wtf? $350.00 :evil: are they out there mind and thats not including sales tax. i think i'll go back and offer 200 for it see what they say.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
That's about $50 to $80 more than a brand new one in the box.
Offer them $180.00, tell them it's rusty & you'll have to get new batteries for the Laser :lol:

How many mags does it come with? That could be another expense.

Don't forget to look at the firing pin, it may be bent.

Also check the Mag Release to see how it works.

Then offer them $160.00 :shock: & watch their faces. You could also give them the Hi-Point has a bad Rep speech & then offer them $150.00 :roll:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
sounds like the carbines have made a name for themselves, or that owner think buyers are foolish enough to pay extra money for a used carbine + camo + laser.. either way, i would offer half that amount, and give them the old hi point bad speech, and what about the rust on that thing..

if you're looking for a dealer who offers a good deals for hi points, try arizona firearms collectibles.. 480-968-7481/1315 w. university, tempe,az.. i bought my dad's hi point .40 s&w at a good price (brand new)..

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds like the carbines have made a name for themselves, or that owner think buyers are foolish enough to pay extra money for a used carbine + camo + laser.. either way, i would offer half that amount, and give them the old hi point bad speech, and what about the rust on that thing..

if you're looking for a dealer who offers a good deals for hi points, try arizona firearms collectibles.. 480-968-7481/1315 w. university, tempe,az.. i bought my dad's hi point .40 s&w at a good price (brand new)..
oh yeah i know about them thats where i purchased the 995 i traded neo for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.