Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I have a friend who bought a Hi-Point JHP 40 about 4 months ago. He doesn't like it. He has only fired about 50 rounds through it.

He wants to sell it to me.

Just curious as to what you guys think it would be worth?

I can get a new one for $159.99 at a local sporting goods store, and one pawn shop is selling new ones for 189.99.

What would be a fair and good price?

Thanks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I saw a used one, never fired for 149.99 recently. If anybody lives in the central Indiana area, the only place to buy Hi Points is Bradis Guns in Camby. The have the best prices around, have every model of HP, and they will tell you HP is quality(but of course theyll tell you glocks, etc are better) I got my latest C9 3 years ago with 2 mags, a nylon holster and a box of WWB for $125 plus tax!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bradis is a good gun shop. Nice selection to choose from, fair prices, and they have a very good amount of military surplus items there as well. I bought my Star BM from them a few years back.
but I digress, back to the main point about the slightly used HP, somewhere in the 140-150 range sounds fair.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Bradis is a good gun shop. Nice selection to choose from, fair prices, and they have a very good amount of military surplus items there as well. I bought my Star BM from them a few years back.
but I digress, back to the main point about the slightly used HP, somewhere in the 140-150 range sounds fair.
Barely fired-- basically new-- I would probably offer $130-$140--- but maybe up to $150 since he is a friend..

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
$140.00 should make everyone happy, imo. also, don't forget to tell your friend to throw in the extra mag or any extra ammo for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts