How much self defense is too much self defense?

Discussion in 'CCW & Open Carry' started by Cybafish20, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

So how many self defense tools do you carry on you, and how many would you say is too many?

I personally might carry too many things. On top of a fire arm, I carry Sabre 3-in-1, a flashlight that doubles as a "taser", a couple of knives, a tactical pen, and sometimes I have hardknuckle /steelshot gloves on.

Also this does not take up that much space. as I carry a whole lot more on my person.

2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

What do you do for a living?

3. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

I have been a web designer, caregiver, and a security guard (my last job), but the company I worked for went under recently, so I am job searching to be honest. Almost embarrassing but it happens.

4. moona11

Ya that sucks.
    Here's kinda what I carry stole this off the internet since I never took a pic of of my batman belt

Attached Files:

5. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

I have some hinged handcuffs my self, I was going to eventually get one of those x-2 tasers when I could afford it, but I cannot really drop that much cash on a non-lethal right now :p

6. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

Are you a private security contractor your self, a cop, or a just a man who likes to have a lot of options when it comes to self defense?

Damnit- second time I accidentally double posted today.

7. talon

talon the banned wagon

Doesn't take up much space???? You've got 30 pounds of extra crap in your pockets.
    You're the kind of guy that wears 10 pocket combat pants tucked into his boots and oakleys aren't you?
    What kind of mall invasion are you expecting to get caught up in? You can't be serious.

8. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

No, I have regular cargo pants, and my handgun being in a holster, I do not have 30 pounds of crap in my pockets (at least I am pretty sure I don't) . I mean, I haven't scaled it, but I've got lots of room, and I don't keep these things in anything but my direct two common pockets and my keychain. I also have belt holsters for my handcuffs and my flashlight, as well as my baton (I don't carry that as much anymore so I did not list it). My pepper spray is keychain mounted (15 spray kind) But I do have a holster for the kind you see security guards and cops carying, and a can of it as well.

9. talon

talon the banned wagon

Attached Files:

10. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

So you like food? While poorly Photoshopped, I would not recommend that you carry your sandwiches like this - talon, use a backpack or something if your so desperate for carrying space.

Not that I care too much about your personal life choices, but McDonalds is not the healthiest food in the world either.

11. talon

talon the banned wagon

Sorry, im not as skilled in the art of mall ninja as you clearly are.
    We all know that's not you, there's no baton, or beret.

12. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

It's almost flattering how often you're the one to reply to my threads.
    I get it, you like me.

13. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I predict a trolling ban in your future.

14. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

Since I never go out of my way to be outright nonconstructive or rude, I highly doubt it. In fact I even avoid feeding in to trolling or trolling back.
    I've received rude and nonconstructive things, even trolling (poor attempts clearly) and avoided feeding into it.

So I am curious as to where you drew this conclusion.

15. talon

talon the banned wagon

Not even a little. I just know a troll when i see one. I've zero use for someone like you.
    "Ive done all these modifications, my friend builds all the Remingtons, how do i attach a pressure switch?" youre a total troll and your full of it. Notice you shutup real fast when moonzie slapped you down about your big gun maker friend.

16. Cybafish20

Cybafish20 Member

A troll is somebody who tries to get a reaction out of somebody.
    Like when you put words in my mouth, or misquote me.
    Oh how trolls hope to get rage out of others.

If you want to be constructive and serious, go ahead, but I have no use for trolls my self, which is why I don't take you seriously.

I could go on and on and pick apart every thing you say, about how it is wrong, but you are not worth my time.

You can just leave me alone if you don't like me, or how I ask for alternative methods to my own ways - yeah I like to know what other ways there are to strapping on a pressure strap, sue me - I am a man of variety and curiosity.

My last reply to your trolling entirely. Have a day talon.

17. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Stand down... ;)

Attached Files:

18. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    CyberFish, don't poke the bear, please...

Attached Files:

19. lsi1

lsi1 Member

Moonz does E make you wear the batman belt while she spanks you?

20. moona11

i just like toys for my hobby :eek::eek::eek: