Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance at a .380 Hi-Point pistol for $180 with 150 rounds. Is this a good deal. I haven't really priced them out. Thanks

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I figured it to be about 20 bucks per 50rds of .380, provided it's a decent brand. That would put the pistol at $120.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's not to bad then. Might have to pick it up. Guess I should also facotr in gas, since it's abut 25 miles away. Thanks guys

·
Registered
258 Posts
150 rounds of the cheapest .380 FMJ, if you can find it here runs about $50.00

·
Registered
13 Posts
It was not used, I paid $129.95 for NIB 380. Suggested retail from the Hi-Point website for the .380 is $135.00. I make it a point to never pay more than MSRP for any purchase that I make. I was happy to get the gun for $129.95 especially in the current market where many are gouging.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Is that the total price? I know someone who paid 150 total with tax and the backround check for his .380, it was like 20 bucks for the Backround check and then tax is at 10% so I think it was just short of 125, thats without ammo which I am told for a .380 could be scarce, since it has a lifetime warranty I would go for it, sounds close to a correct price, even if you pay 5 to 10 bucks over is it that big of a deal, they are well worth more to me than MSRP.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
All depends on how bad you want it.
I just bought a new Bersa thunder 380 for $229 which I know is a good deal. I know the amount you mentioned is over hi point retail but within reason with the ammo. I'd say go for it.

G

·
out here in utah thats a friggin good deal! 380 ammo is like gold out here and you could sell a box of fifty for at least 25-30 bucks. thats how rare it is here.
i paid $132 for my HP cf380 new. that includes background check and tax. little did i know it would be impossible to get ammo.

so i traded my 380 plus 60 buck and got one brand new C9 and another older C9. they sold it so cheap cause it could hold a mag in it...i stripped it..it was missing the mag spring catch so i rigged one outta a bobby pin...works fine :] thats a steal!

G

·
Once again call HP they will send you any missing parts for FREE!
hahah javelina...i just replied to your other post helping me out so you can just ignore the other one.. but thank you so much for you help. im on hold with them right now...and...
...they are...sending me my new parts YAY! :D

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Well, i paid $159 plus $25 BG, plus tax. They are hard to come by in my area, so i was willing to pay it. I'm getting Blazer for about $15.25 a box, and AE for $20 a box, but it is getting hard to find any. Seems the little shops have it, but no big shops.

I would probably trade my CF380 with cash for a .40.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts