Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone have any knowledge on the application process for becoming a HiPoint dealer? I search this forum but didn't see anything and I don't see any links on the HiPoint web site. Guidance or information would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Well, first youre going to need a lot of illegal substances and a ton of little baggies.... Oh... Different kind of dealer.

·
Premium Member
35,671 Posts
I sell so many blunt wraps at work its ridiculous... 99% of America is gettin' high.
No it isn't. The 90% of us that aren't just don't hang out with you, so you forget about us.:p

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
No it isn't. The 90% of us that aren't just don't hang out with you, so you forget about us.:p
For the record, nobody hangs out with me. Also I don't do that anymore. But seriously, the majority of this country has/is using marijuana.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Been smokin for 12-13yrs now. Did a lot of other stuff in the middle but herbs the only thing i stuck with. That and the wife dont approve of anything else lol.
Its really a harmless drug. Some people cant drive baked, some can. If those who cant would stop trying itd be legal much faster.
What really gets me is that k2 fake stuff u can buy at a gas station. That stuff has given people anxiety and heart attacks gives u tunnel vision, and is easy to over-do. Why in the heck is the stuff made in a lab legal but the stuff that grows out of the ground isnt?

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
Been smokin for 12-13yrs now. Did a lot of other stuff in the middle but herbs the only thing i stuck with. That and the wife dont approve of anything else lol.
Its really a harmless drug. Some people cant drive baked, some can. If those who cant would stop trying itd be legal much faster.
What really gets me is that k2 fake stuff u can buy at a gas station. That stuff has given people anxiety and heart attacks gives u tunnel vision, and is easy to over-do. Why in the heck is the stuff made in a lab legal but the stuff that grows out of the ground isnt?
Because the laws take months/years to catch up with new technology. "Designer drugs", outlaw something by it's chemical formula, tweak the formula a bit, not illegal yet.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
cubz83 said:
I'm not a smoker but probably would if it became legal and I didnt work in law enforcement lol ;)
Exactly, if it were legal I'd smoke daily, but currently it's not worth the legal trouble.

Imagine, coming home from a long, tiring day at work, sitting in your favorite chair, kicking the shoes off your sore feet, then lighting up a joint and watch as it all just melts away, and you relax the rest of the night.... Sounds good to me...

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
SMB42069 said:
That **** is dangerous, it's the reason I lost my college scholarship, it was like meth and I was an addict, I was finally able to stop when I almost had a heart attack... Twice...

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
AllOutOfAmmo said:
Exactly, if it were legal I'd smoke daily, but currently it's not worth the legal trouble.

Imagine, coming home from a long, tiring day at work, sitting in your favorite chair, kicking the shoes off your sore feet, then lighting up a joint and watch as it all just melts away, and you relax the rest of the night.... Sounds good to me...
Sounds like pure bliss, you forgot to grab the chips and turn on the good mellow music though.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Got kids. No smokin around them. Gotta hide like im 16 again lol.
Take a ride, go outside, go down into the basement and "clean my guns". Thats the code, sometimes its true too though.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
SMB42069 said:
Got kids. No smokin around them. Gotta hide like im 16 again lol.
Take a ride, go outside, go down into the basement and "clean my guns". Thats the code, sometimes its true too though.
Yeah, i dont smoke (cigarettes only) around my kids or inside at all, my excuse is that i need to go do some work in the garage.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
That's how that works...heheheeh..what were we talking about?
Oh yeah...ummmmm...FFL...dealer....how to....what?.....You'll need an FFL...did I already say that?....Secure location to store your firearms....only yer firearms in there, not the other...you will have to sell/buy a certain number of firearms to keep that FFL if I am not mistaken.....WHERE did I put my soda?....mmm Doritos...What were we talking about?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts